Stuff to buy
- Storage vessels for DME and smaller amounts of grain
To-do list for brewing
- Cut down the airlock that I use for blowoff tubing so that it fits better into the tight confines of my fermentation chamber.
- Install thermowell into fermentation vessel lid (16″)
- Make a better storage solution for small amounts of grain and dried extract
- put specialty grains into gallon ziplocs and place in vittles vault.
- Make a better storage solution for tools and small parts
- Watch more of the Beer&Brewing video series
- Get carbon filter that fits my filter housing
- Dial in BeerSmith profiles
- custom brewing checklist in BeerSmith
- calibrate all thermometers including on kettle
- Make a keg washer like this (hopefully I can use the 290 gph pump)